Namco Bandai’s financial report for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 are in. And while they don’t tease any upcoming games, they do reveal interesting numbers.
Here are Namco Bandai’s main game sales this fiscal year:
- Dark Souls / PS3 and Xbox 360 / U.S. and Europe / 1,190,000
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon / PS3 and Xbox 360 / Japan, U.S. and Europe / 1,070,000
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors / PS3 / Japan / 940,000
- Tales of Xillia / PS3 / Japan / 770,000
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi / PS3 and Xbox 360 / Japan, U.S. and Europe / 700,000
- Soulcalibur V / PS3 and Xbox 360 / Japan and Europe / 690,000
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. / PS3 / Japan / 570,000
- Ben 10 Racing / Multi / U.S. and Europe / 460,000
Namco Bandai had 23 new PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 titles in its fiscal year 2012.3, selling 8,483,000 and 3,176,000 across each, respectively. For its fiscal year 2013.3, it plans to have 27 new titles, and expects to sell 7,480,000 and 3,140,000 across each, respectively.