Square Enix has announced the voice-over talent for the English version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. It sees the return of Haley Joel Osment as Sora, David gallagher as Riku, Jesse McCartney as Roxas, and more.
See the full list of actors below.
- Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panetierre – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panetierre returns to voice Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
Additionally, new screenshots of “The Grid” and “Symphony of Sorcery” worlds can be seen at the gallery.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is due for 3DS in North America on July 31, in Europe on July 20, and in Australia on July 26.