Juliet Starling will have a walk-in closet full of apparel to choose from in Lollipop Chainsaw. Warner Bros. today announced a list of additional outfits, all of which are free and unlockable throughout the campaign, that Juliet can wear.
Juliet’s list of additional apparel includes:
- Sexy American Casual – This sexy get-up leaves little to the imagination.
- American Cheerleader Costume – Show ‘em how much you love freedom in this cheer outfit.
- Purple Pride Uniform – Visiting team alternate uniform.
- Date Night Outfit – Great for a date with your body less soul mate.
- Bunny Costume – Juliet’s bunny doll is slightly worse for wear.
- Crash Helmet – Approved by the Department of Transportation.
- Cordelia’s Costume – Calm, cool, collected – Cordelia’s killer style.
- Rosalind’s Costume – Rosalind’s slickest outfit on-lend to Juliet – Dry clean only.
- Dad’s Costume – Expert zombie hunter lounge wear.
- Mom’s Costume – Sexy MILF clothes straight from Mom’s closet.
- Japanese Maid Costume – Cleaning up a zombie mess has never been more appropriate.
- Sexy Rider Suit – Pink leather jumpsuit with a strategically placed zipper.
- Busujima Saeko Costume – Busujima Saeko’s costume from High School of the Dead.
- Haruna Costume – Haruna from Is This a Zombie?
- Shiro Costume – Shiro’s costume from Deadman Wonderland.
- Manyu Chifusa Costume – Samurai costume from Manyu Scroll.
- Miyamoto Rei Costume – Miyamoto Rei’s costume from High School of the Dead.
- Striped Bikini – A beach staple, perfect for those hot summer days.
- Sexy Seashell Bikini – Mermaids got nothing on Juliet.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on June 12 in North America, June 14 in Japan, and June 15 in Europe. View artworks of some of the extra outfits at the gallery.