The latest set of Japanese trademarks come from Nintendo, Square Enix, Namco Bandai, and Capcom. Namco trademarked two names involving a Tales series card game, including “Tales of Cardmasters.” It also trademarked “Tales of Battlefrontier,” which may or may not relate to the studio’s card game idea, if any. Other interesting marks include: “Awakening” from Nintendo, “A Realm Reborn” from Square Enix, and “Over World” from Namco Bandai.
Get the full list below.
- Pokemon AR Search (2012-31053) – This is an already announced 3DS app.
- Pokemon Zenkokuzukan Pro (2012-31054) – This is an already announced 3DS app.
- Tobidase Dobutsu no Mori (2012-31622) – This is the Japanese title for Animal Crossing on 3DS.
- Pokedex 3D Pro (2012-31868)
- Awakening (2012-31869)
- A Realm Reborn (2012-31245)
- Shinsei Eorza (2012-31246) – This means Eorza Rebirth. Eorza is the name of the world in Final Fantasy XIV.
- Solo Remix (2012-31715)
- Tales of Cardevolve (2012-31572)
- Tales of Cardmasters (2012-31573)
- Tales of Battlefrontier (2012-31574)
- Bakushoku Gourmet Battle! (2012-32070)
- Over World (2012-32752)
- Airu de Puzzle (2012-32558) – This is a recently announced PSP game.
- Fuminzunaito (2012-33003) – This is written in katakana. I’m not sure what it might translate to (Fumin’s Knight?).
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.