Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate announced for 3DS in Nintendo Power
The latest issue of Nintendo Power reveals Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate is in development for 3DS at Mercury Steam.
This is likely what that recent Konami teaser site is hinting at.
GoNintendo summed up some details:
- Involves Trevor Belmont.
- It features deep combat mechanics.
- You will fight with Trevor’s version of the Combat Cross.
- Press ‘X’ for strong attacks; ‘Y’ for wide-reaching attacks.
- Secondary weapons include a boomerang-like glaive and an electric bomb. These are used with the ‘A’ button.
- You can grab enemies with the ‘R’ button; ‘L’ is to block and dodge.
- The game involves light and shadow magic returns.
- Earning experience points unlocks new combos, including: launching enemies into the air, smashing them to the ground, and more.
- Expect skeletons, axe-wielding undead, and other enemies.