This week’s Famitsu has revealed the mysterious Namco Bandai, Sega, and Capcom 3DS crossover title as a strategy RPG titled Project X Zone.
The game features key characters from each company, teamed up in pairs of two for combat. Here’s who we’re looking at, so far:
- Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter)
- Mega Man X and Zero (Mega Man X)
- Demitri (Darkstalkers) and Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)
- Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars)
- Pai and Akira (Virtua FIghter)
- Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles)
- Ulala (Space Channel 5) and Touma (Shining Force)
- Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars)
- Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)
- Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Yuri and Estellise (Tales of Vesperia)
- Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)
The first trailer for the game will be shown later this month.