Falcom officially announced today that it will release Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution for PlayStation Vita this summer in Japan. The retail edition will cost 6,090 yen, and the download version will cost 5,040 yen. It will be published by Kadokawa Games.
The game’s release commermorates Nihon Falcom’s 30th anniversary. It is being developed by Pyramid, Inc., the company behind Sony’s Patapon series.
New features in Evolution not found in the original PSP version of Zero no Kiseki include:
- Full voice-overs for the main scenario.
- A total of 157 voiced characters.
- Over 20,000 voice patterns.
- 74 music tracks.
- A new theme song, “Way of Life,” performed by Ms. Kanako Kotera of Falcom JDK.
- New animations.
- New sub-scenarios.
- High-resolution graphics.
- Menu touch controls.
- Additional mini-games that utilize the functionality of PS Vita, such as Darts 501, Clock Memory, and Coro Coro Misshi.
Visit the game’s official website here. Watch the debut trailer below.