Resident Evil: Revelations will offer a co-op supported score attack mode called Raid Mode (it also supports solo play), which allows you and a friend to play as a number of characters from the game and earn points in order to upgrade your character and weapons.
A new media release today (and yesterday – we missed it) highlights just a few:
- Clive R. O’Brian – a BSAA representative and strong-willed commander. He leads Jill, Parker, Chris and Jessica on their operation.
- Morgan Lansdale – head of the FBC, his attitude can sometimes be perceived as “overbearing.”
- Raymond Vester – a mysterious man of unknown allegiance, he meets Jill and Parker on the ghost ship. Though his objective is now known, he looks to have important information on the incident.
- Jessica – Chris Redfield’s partner of the BSAA, previously of Parker’s outfit. She uses a rifle and is useful as a rearguard.
- Parker – Jill’s stubborn, uncompromising partner, previously of a separate organization but now of the BSAA after a “certain incident.”
Screenshots of the new characters can be seen at the gallery.