From today until launch, Square Enix will release a series of Lord of Apocalypse trailers, each detailing a different aspect of the game.
The first trailer, released today, looked at the battle system in Lord of Apocalypse. The next trailer will look at the characters; the trailer after that will look at the weapons. Square Enix actually released the full schedule of trailers today, the last of which will release on December 16.
See the lineup below:
Play of Apocalypse
- October 25 – Battle of Apocalypse
- October 31 – Character of Apocalpyse
- November 7 – Weapon of Apocalypse
- November 14 – Player Make of Apocalypse
- November 21 – Weapon of Apocalypse II
- November 28 – Mercenary Make of Apocalypse
- December 5 – Boss of Apocalypse
- December 8 – Character of Apocalypse II
- December 12 – Multiplay of Apocalypse II
- December 16 – All of Apocalypse
Lord of Apocalypse will launch for PlayStation Vita and PSP on December 17 in Japan.