Marvelous Entertainment, publisher of No More Heroes and Harvest Moon in Japan, is planning plenty of support for Sony’s upcoming NGP handheld. In an earnings report released today, the publisher said it plans to release multiple titles for the platform over the course of this fiscal year.
While Sony has yet to announce a date for the NGP, the Marvelous report lists the handheld for release at the end of the calendar year. One can only wonder what games they’ll bring to the platform.
In other news, Marvelous shared sales figures for their products from the previous fiscal year. Here’s how everything managed:
- No More Heroes Heroes’ Paradise – 28,000 (PS3), 21,000 (360)
- Ikki Tousen Xross Impact (PSP) – 34,000
- Harvest Moon Twin Villages (DS) – 230,000
- Fate/Extra (PSP) – 106,000
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Wii) – 25,000
- Rune Factory Oceans / Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny – 49,000 (PS3), 23,000 (Wii)
- Night of the Sacrifice (Wii) – 5,000