Rune Factory Oceans, the latest in Marvelous Entertainment’s Harvest Moon spin-off franchise, releases in Japan this Thursday. Preparing for its fast approaching launch, Marvelous has released new details about the game’s main setting, Finis Island.
- Sisters – an inn run by three sisters, Lily, Odette and Iris, all who can become a love interest for the male character Azel. It becomes a pub at night.
- Twins – a general shop run by twins Sara (female) and Bismarck (male). Both characters are possible love interests for the male or female protagonist. Bismarck is usually managing the shop, but depending on the time or day, Sara may be behind the counter. Sometimes Electra, a part-time employee, might be handling sales.
- Chronos – a blacksmith run by a golem created by Elena. Here you can purchase weapons and minerals.
- Bathhouse – taking a bath here will recover your HP and RP.
- Church – a church run by Father Grey. A hospital, run by Iris, is also located on the premesis. The player can heal and buy medicine here. A chapel outside the church is where people can get married.
- Your House – self-explanatory. It’s located outside of Sisters Inn. Expanding your house with new facilities allows you to make food and gain stronger weapons.
- Dragon Shrine – a wishing well located at the highest point on Finis Island. According to the screenshots, you can learn information and get special effects making it easier to obtain items in battle.
Check out screenshots of every facility at the gallery.