Sony Computer Entertainment has just been patched this Sunday night. Patch version 1.08, nicknamed Edam by Media Molecule, is live and available for download. Media Molecule have yet to confirm that this is actually Edam, but the outline fixes for this update can be seen at the jump.
- Failed to save profileâ€™ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue :where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not Â registered in their profile being present in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.
1.08 patch, aka Edam, is live now [Little BIG Planetoid]